Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Pinterest inspired Apartment Ideas

So this week’s Pinterest & features are inspired from Vintage Revival’s challenge this week. Since I’m moving this week into a furnished basement apartment, there’s only so much I have control over. I can’t paint, do much rearranging of furniture, or do any renovations. So, I’ve been looking for inspiration from blogland to get ideas on how I want our place to look and feel in the ways I can control. For the laundry closet:

(source)

(source)

(source unknown)
For my crafty area (though I don’t know what space I’ll have, so I’ve been looking at space-saving ideas)

(source)

(source unknown)
Then for the kidlet’s room, they will have to use the beds that are there, but I thought this would be fun to dress them up:

(source)
And I plan on doing something like this for their room too:

(source)
Since we get an insane master closet, I want it to be awesome. Maybe like these:

(source)

(source)

(source)
Those are just some ideas. Basically, we’ve been living the last year and a half not sure where anything is (storage unit, someone’s house, in a box, in another state, etc.….), so I want our place to scream organized. I want to know where every single thing is, and everything makes sense & has a home. While we’re unpacking (again), you can bet I’ll be purging again. Once it’s organized, I can get to work on projects that make the house ours. My goal is to make the basement seem like something that is ours, and that makes the furniture we have to work with awesome. Look forward to tips & tricks to make things yours while renting! Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...