Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Save That Sewing Table!!

I don’t have fandibulous tutorial for you today, but I do have an awesome tip!
Does your sewing table look like this from your scissors?
P1080101
P1080102
Obviously, mine does, but most of that isn’t from me.  I inherited this table from my Grandma, so those are her marks.  I {heart} those marks, but don’t want to add more.
So, to save the table, I use a mouse pad to protect it:
P1080103
Oh, yes, I am a geek.  I love The Lord of the Rings!  :)
Anyway, there’s a fun tip for you today!
signature nat
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...